1. The owner of this web site are P & V Muscat Ltd. , Company Reg. Number C 15434, Licence Number 47/118 Vincent Kenneth Muscat ( 122071 m) obo P & V Muscat Ltd., VAT Number MT 10235618.
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with P & V Muscat Ltd.
3. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. All prices include 18% VAT (where this is applicable) unless otherwise stated.
4. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by P & V Muscat Ltd. of your offer to buy goods from P & V Muscat Ltd.
5. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
6. The confirmatory e-mail will also contain a link to these terms and conditions, and may be amended from time to time.
7. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
8. P & V Muscat Ltd. will not pass on your personal details to any third party except where an additional security check may be deemed necessary. We shall be entitled to process your data in accordance with the terms of our Privacy Notice. Please view this document for further information.
9. You undertake that all details you provide to P & V Muscat Ltd. for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct.
10. You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
11. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform P & V Muscat Ltd. as soon as possible.
12. All products carry a 2 year guarantee, unless otherwise stated on the product description packaging / display box.
Processing of orders / Concluding a Sale or contract
13. After placing your online order, you will receive an acknowledgement by email, that the order made has been received by PV Muscat Ltd. This will also include a summary of your purchase. Although payment is made upon delivery, the sale is concluded once your receive the receipt of purchase. The contract of sale and processing of all orders, as well as other documents related to the sale, are provided only in English, telephone support is however also provided in Maltese.
14. P & V Muscat Ltd. aims to arrange delivery of all ‘in stock’ items within 24 hours of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate.
15. Cooling down period is of 15 days from date of delivery.
16. The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
17. For Christmas Deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 21st. December. We will endeavour to dispatch all ‘in stock’ orders within 24 hours.
18. Deliveries will not be made when our company premises will be closed for summer shut down, stock taking or any other purposes.
19. Deliveriesto Malta are free of charge with a minimum order of €50.00 and over per address. Orders under € 50.00 have a charge of €5.90 per address. Deliveries to Gozo carry a charge of €5.90 and delivery time may extend to 3 days.
20. Products must be checked upon delivery, and any breakages or dents must be notified immediately to the delivery persons at the time of delivery.
21. Customers can also pick –up their order from Tescoma shop in Pieta’.
22. When products are delivered, full payment must be made.
23. Delivery days are from Monday to Friday, 9.00am till 7.00pm ( Excluding public holidays)
24. P & V Muscat Ltd. shall no be retained liable for any delay in delivery that is due to any event beyond its reasonable control.
25. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
26. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
27. It is a crime to use a false name . Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
28. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Site immediately and without notice to you if:
1. you fail to make any payment to us when due;
2. you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
3. when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
4. we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
29. P & V Muscat Ltd. may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following P & V Muscat Ltd. posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
30. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between P & V Muscat Ltd. and you relating to your purchase. P & V Muscat Ltd. advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted by P & V Muscat Ltd.. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
31. If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
32. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Malta.